Ty Bychan is located in Hay on Wye, the renowned book shop capital of the world!
- Perfect location for exploring the Brecon Beacons and the Wye Valley
- Situated in town for browsing all the book shops and great evenings eating out!
- Pretty stone cottage, lovingly renovated
- Lovely, cosy sitting room with wood burner
- TV, DVD Player, Freesat & blue tooth speaker
- Fully equipped kitchen and cosy dining area for a romantic meal in!
- Small private garden with Al Fresco dining area & BBQ
- Sleeps 2 in a deluxe king sized bed
- Dog Friendly
- Direct booking avoids costy commission fees
The cottage has a warm, welcoming cosy feel as soon as you enter. The sitting room has a fabulous wood burner and is perfect to relax and read a book, watch TV or listen to music. There is no wi-fi in the cottage but the 3G signal is good!
There is a well equipped kitchen great for simply preparing breakfast before a fun packed day out or for cooking a 3 course romantic dinner for two!
Up the very narrow, steep and uneven stairs (beware!) is the bedroom, which is tastefully decorated with rustic furniture and a fabulously comfortable king size bed.
Outside the cottage at the rear is a small covered area, ideal for muddy walking boots and waterproofs! Up a few very narrow and steep steps and along a communal garden path is a peaceful and private garden with BBQ.
The local area
Free parking is available within 100m of the cottage. The town of Hay on Wye lies on the south-east bank of the River Wye and is within the north-easternmost tip of the Brecon Beacons National Park, just north of the Black Mountains. The town is just on the Welsh side of the border with Herefordshire, England.