Ty Bychan is located in Hay on Wye, the renowned book shop capital of the world!
- Perfect location for exploring the Brecon Beacons and the Wye Valley
- Situated in town for browsing all the book shops and great evenings eating out!
- Pretty stone cottage, lovingly renovated
- Lovely, cosy sitting room with wood burner
- TV, DVD Player, Freesat & blue tooth speaker
- Fully equipped kitchen and cosy dining area for a romantic meal in!
- Small private garden with Al Fresco dining area & BBQ
- Sleeps 2 in a deluxe king sized bed
- Dog Friendly
- Book direct with us to avoid costly commission fees
The cottage has a warm, welcoming cosy feel as soon as you enter. The sitting room has a fabulous wood burner and is perfect to relax and read a book, watch TV or listen to music. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided.
There is a new well equipped kitchen great for simply preparing breakfast before a fun packed day out or for cooking a 3 course romantic dinner for two!
Upstairs is the bedroom, which is tastefully decorated with rustic furniture and a fabulously comfortable king size bed.
Outside the cottage at the rear is a small area, ideal for muddy walking boots and waterproofs! Up a few VERY narrow and VERY steep steps and along a communal garden path is a peaceful and private garden enclosed with BBQ.
The local area
There is no parking at the cottage but free parking is available in several places within 100m of the cottage. The town of Hay on Wye lies on the south-east bank of the River Wye and is within the north-easternmost tip of the Brecon Beacons National Park, just north of the Black Mountains. The town is just on the Welsh side of the border with Herefordshire, England.